OUR TEAM MAKES US A #1 BEST PLACE TO WORK
We’re always looking for great people.
Our people are the very reason we’ve thrived for 95 years and counting, and why we were recently named a #1 Best Place to Work in Kentucky.
Our professionals are what make Peel & Holland different, and our clients see that difference every day. It’s not about insurance here. It’s about building relationships with one another and those we serve.
Interested in a career with us? Check out all we offer and open positions below.
- Relax, we’ve got you covered – We take care of our employees in more ways than one. Our competitive benefits package includes premium medical, dental, and vision coverage. We also offer paid parental leave, a wellness program, gym reimbursement, and more.
- Stay informed – We’re dedicated to ensuring all employees have the information they need to do their jobs well. Our weekly team meetings, email newsletter, and quarterly agency meetings are just a few of the ways we bring our five offices together and share key aspects of the business across the entire organization.
- We give back – We arrange programming for team members to volunteer at community activities and any other organization they’re passionate about, and donate a substantial amount of money to many charitable organization and causes in our region.
- We value our people – We’re serious about sharing in Peel & Holland’s successes. We match up to 3% of a team member’s annual salary in 401(K) and provide Short-Term Disability. Long-Term Care and Group Term Life insurance at no cost to full-time employees.
- Live it up – At Peel & Holland, we believe in both working and playing hard! We believe developing relationships amongst teams and our various offices, understanding team members’ unique strengths, and fostering connectedness are critical to our continued success. Peel & Holland’s monthly Phun Fridays are a great way to connect with coworkers and unwind. During the summer, we throw family-friendly events and activities, and our holiday party has been known to get fancy.
Current Job Openings
As an Account Administrator, you will assist in processing data related to the insurance transaction and collect information from a variety of sources for the purposes of rating, placing, and invoicing business. You will work with our Account Managers and Risk Advisors by providing support in servicing our clients. We are looking for a can-do mindset in the midst of multi-step and repetitive processes and meticulous tasks.
The Ideal Candidate …
- Is confident in establishing respected relationships, with a focus on confidentiality
- Has a knack for communicating effectively with team members and insurance carriers
- Is a critical thinker with attention to detail and a stickler for accuracy
- Thrives in an environment with repetitive, although technical, tasks
- Is self-motivated
- Can juggle competing priorities among clients, insurance carriers, and our own team
- Catches on to new technology platforms with ease and is willing to put in the time to learn our industry-specific software tools to a level of expertise
- Knows the ins and outs of Microsoft Office Suite products
At Peel & Holland, we represent the reputation and commitment of our company with the utmost care, doing what is right for us, but more importantly, what is right for our clients. If you’re ready to join a team that values an exceptionally high degree of integrity, then this could be the next career move for you.
Link to our online job application portal and complete the information so we can learn more about you.
We get to know you better through strength and personality assessments that align people with the right jobs.
INTERVIEW WITH US
Top candidates meet with us to discuss your experience and the job opportunity to find the best possible fit.