OUR TEAM MAKES US A #1 BEST PLACE TO WORK
We’re always looking for great people.
Our people are the very reason we’ve thrived for 95 years and counting, and why we were recently named a #1 Best Place to Work in Kentucky.
Our professionals are what make Peel & Holland different, and our clients see that difference every day. It’s not about insurance here. It’s about building relationships with one another and those we serve.
Interested in a career with us? Check out all we offer and open positions below.
- Relax, we’ve got you covered – We take care of our employees in more ways than one. Our competitive benefits package includes premium medical, dental, and vision coverage. We also offer paid parental leave, a wellness program, gym reimbursement, and more.
- Stay informed – We’re dedicated to ensuring all employees have the information they need to do their jobs well. Our weekly team meetings, email newsletter, and quarterly agency meetings are just a few of the ways we bring our five offices together and share key aspects of the business across the entire organization.
- We give back – We arrange programming for team members to volunteer at community activities and any other organization they’re passionate about, and donate a substantial amount of money to many charitable organization and causes in our region.
- We value our people – We’re serious about sharing in Peel & Holland’s successes. We match up to 3% of a team member’s annual salary in 401(K) and provide Short-Term Disability. Long-Term Care and Group Term Life insurance at no cost to full-time employees.
- Live it up – At Peel & Holland, we believe in both working and playing hard! We believe developing relationships amongst teams and our various offices, understanding team members’ unique strengths, and fostering connectedness are critical to our continued success. Peel & Holland’s monthly Phun Fridays are a great way to connect with coworkers and unwind. During the summer, we throw family-friendly events and activities, and our holiday party has been known to get fancy.
Current Job Openings
Employee Benefits division (based in our Benton or Mayfield office)
If you have a “can-do” mindset, are a stickler for details, enjoy building strong relationships, and are known for your tenacity to find the correct answers, we’d like to talk with you about a career at Peel & Holland. Our account managers enjoy many benefits and resources, including:
- Working with a collaborative and fun team of diverse individuals. We challenge each other to be our best while maintaining a family-like environment.
- Access to continuing education to further your knowledge in the insurance field as well as access to experienced leaders in the agency that are excellent mentors.
- Ability to use your talents to help others in sometimes challenging situations and a competitive marketplace.
- Premium insurance benefits, along with time off to volunteer, family-friendly events, a wellness program, gym reimbursement, and paid parental leave, and other fun perks.
- Spending your days in a client-focused culture voted the top 10 Best Place to Work in KY the past three years.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage the group benefit renewals process of an advisor’s book of business
- Assist the advisor with onboarding new clients
- Serve as clients’ primary day-to-day contact
- Address incoming email & phone requests, responding promptly and appropriately
- Process clients’ requests (plan documents, amendments, etc.)
- Coordinate group employee open enrollments and prepare necessary documentation
- Market new business and renewals; build a relationship with the carriers and remain knowledgeable of the carrier products
- Prepare client meeting documents and renewal proposals
- Verify plan changes and plan document accuracy
Link to our online job application portal and complete the information so we can learn more about you.
We get to know you better through strength and personality assessments that align people with the right jobs.
INTERVIEW WITH US
Top candidates meet with us to discuss your experience and the job opportunity to find the best possible fit.