As an employer, you’re responsible for managing an overwhelming number of legal requirements, both at the federal and state levels. To make things worse, other government entities such as the DOL, IRS, HHS and EBSA (just to name a few) are targeting, auditing, and penalizing organizations that fail to comply with their regulations. Some of the requirements employers face are long-standing, while others emerge as recently enacted legislation goes into effect. So, who is helping you with Employee Benefits compliance?
The administrative burden to remain compliant is huge for employers. Teams of all sizes seem to struggle to keep up, and it’s a big deal! The fines for compliance lapses are so financially severe that employers simply can’t afford to mess up. The expectation is diligence and perfection – yikes!
HELPING YOU MANAGE COMPLIANCE
Working with Peel & Holland means you have a partner to turn to for guidance and support on many of these Employee Benefits compliance issues.
Offering excellent Employee Benefits can be an effective way to attract talent and retain loyal employees. However, employers must ensure that they are in compliance each year to avoid penalties. The Hartin Dynamics team may be the partner you need to help get things right. Let’s talk and see if there is a fit.
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS COMPLIANCE SERVICES
Some examples of compliance services we can offer are:
- Evaluation of your Employee Benefits plan design to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations
- Compliance assistance with evaluation of COBRA, HIPAA, FMLA, ADA, ERISA, and DOL procedures
- Guidance to assist with compliance with ERISA, FMLA, USERRA, Medicare Part D and other federal legislation that directly affects the administration of plan benefits
- Tools to support your annual compliance timeline of milestones for key deliverables such as 5550 filings, 1095 filings, PCORI filing fees and ACA reinsurance fees
- Monthly email updates on compliance-related topics
- Immediate legislative updates and technical bulletins on legislative actions and other breaking news
- Review of employee handbook to address any compliance issues
- Access to signature-ready section 125 plan documents and amendments, 5500 filing documents for ACA compliance, SPD/wrap documents for ERISA compliance
- Access to templates and sample compliance notices, certificates of creditable coverage and enrollment forms
- Access to periodic webinars on regulatory issues (from BAN – Benefits Advisors Network)
- Access to BAN’s team of compliance professionals